Serial vacuum pressure continuous dipping
machines are special ments which are developed by our company and
used for isolation processing of electrical parts with multiple
coils and fine wires like transformers. Their major characteristics
are as follows:
1. Continuous way of working, easy to operate, only need to load
and unload working parts in loading and unloading area.
2. Heated with electric or diesel burner at customer's choice.
3. Extra pressured painting dipping processing allows isolation
painting to penetrate into the interior of the parts.
4. All processing and operations are controlled with programmable
controller to ensure the stability of operation.
5. The core part-vacuum pump is imported from Germany with good
quality and stability.
6, Cooling system with cold water to prevent the high temperature
from damaging the solation painting during work.